You apply to be an undergraduate teaching assistant for a particular semester. Due to the nature of the VIGRE grant, you must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident to participate in the UTA Program. (If you are neither a US Citizen nor a Permanent Resident, there may be another scholarship, fellowship, teaching assistantship, or research assistantship opportunities available to you. Please consult the Math Center for current opportunities.) You must also be a math major at the University to be accepted into the UTA program.

Applying for Fall 2009


Prior to the deadline (May 1), you must do all of the following:


Selection is competitive. Your application form should be submitted to the UTA Program coordinators by May 1, 2009.